Frank Metrusky, AIFA®, BFA™, CFP®
Drawing from lessons learned during two decades as a planning and operations officer in the U.S. Air Force, I use a strategic, comprehensive approach to financial services. I help clients create plans designed to achieve their "Great Goals of Life" through careful assessment, guidance and solutions based on their values, their goals, and their relationships. I not only manage my clients’ investments, I also provide, together with a cohesive team of outside professionals, advice on Wealth Enhancement, Wealth Transfer, Wealth Protection, and Charitable Giving.
I completed the entire academic portion of the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional certification process before entering the financial services profession, gaining the CFP® designation in 1997.
I have immersed myself in the intricacies of IRA Distributions since 2003 and remain at the cutting edge on developments in the area through a number of recurring professional and educational programs. I also attained the Accredited Investment Fiduciary™ and Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst™ credentials from the Center for Fiduciary Studies. Most recently, I earned the Behavioral Financial Advisor™ designation, and became a Founding "Plank" Owner of the Behavioral Governance Society®.
I have also been able to serve my community service in variety of civic, municipal and Catholic Church organizations. I am a member of the Knights of Columbus in the Fourth Degree and have served as Grand Knight of Council 5806 at Saint Catherine of Siena Parish in Trumbull, Connecticut from 2017-2019.
Previously, I have served in the following capacities:
- Club Secretary, then Then President-Elect, then President, Rotary Club of Trumbull
- President, Trumbull Chamber of Commerce
- President, the Trumbull Business Network
- Member, Trumbull Economic Development Commission
- Chairman, new elementary school building committee
- Vice Chairman, Trumbull Board of Finance
- Deputy Grand Knight of Knights of Columbus Council 5806
- Parish co-chair with my wife, Dr. Delia Manjoney, for the Annual Catholic Appeal of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Bridgeport
When I am not working to help my parish, clients, or community, I enjoys playing golf with my wife, clients and friends,
and improving my skills to help others achieve their vision and express their values through informed decisions and productive behaviors.