Neal started his career with Merrill Lynch in 1988 and has been a Certified Financial Planner since November of 2000. He provides fiduciary level services to retirement plans with the objective of protecting plan sponsors from Fiduciary Liability by transferring the fiduciary duties to the greatest extent allowed by law through strategic relationships with substantial and well known providers.
He also works with small business owners, and individuals in formulating and implementing strategies to attain their financial life goals while utilizing proven techniques to manage the risk posed from improper asset allocation, market fluctuations, and taxes. He has 3 years experience as a consultant to several regional trust companies in evaluating, managing, and remediation of the fiduciary risk of trust owned life insurance policies. During this time he taught a course he created on this topic to elite advisors with a couple of national financial services firms.
Neal is passionate about education as is a past member and former president of the Teurlings Catholic High School Board in Lafayette, Louisiana. He also conducted Financial Planning Workshops for DuPont and Chevron Chemical to over 200 employees in Orange, TX.
Neal and his wife reside in Cecilia, LA and they enjoy spending time with their 2 daughters, son in laws, and 4 grandchildren.
Education, Affiliations, & Licenses:
- Institute of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, 2000
- Investment Advisor Representative and Registered Representative licensed through Securities America & Securities America Advisors
- Series 7: "General Securities License"
- Series 66: " Uniform Combined Investment Advisor Representative and State Law License"
- Louisiana Life, Health Insurance, Property & Casualty, and Variable Licenses